Monday, August 8, 2011

Sketch Week Challenge #26 - Die Cuttin Divas


Hello everyone! How's your Monday? Not too bad in this part of the world. I had a little bit of time to kill when I got home from work (shirking chores again!! lol) so I made this card for the sketch challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas. I really do like working from a sketch sometimes, kind of takes the brain struggle out of it when your in a slump. So here's my card. I used Stampin' Up cardstock, ink, and sentiment stamp, Recollection cardstock for the sentiment mat and the scalloped edge, DCWV pattern paper, Nestabilities die, and of course, Stickles!! I love Stickles!! The butterfly is from Prima and the little butterfly stamp is from Martha Stewart. Nice simple card for a little bit of fun on a Monday afternoon. Win-win!! lol Hope the rest of your day goes well and thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie, your card is very pretty. Nice job with this one my friend. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sentiment. and the papers work so well together. Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Laurie! Your choice of paper is gorgeous and the sentiment is fabulous! The butterfly is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!