Friday, April 8, 2011

You Bake Me Happy!


Hello again, hope your Friday evening has been a good one. Today I was able to play in my room for a little while and made this card for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #12 over at More Than Favors. The cartridge chosen for this card is From My Kitchen. I really like that cartridge, but haven't used it much. There are some really cute things on it. The card base is from the Paper Company and the pp is from the Nana's Kitchen stack by DCWV. I really like their papers. The cake was cut from a combination of papers from DCWV and Bazzil, the pp piece was from a piece from my scraps so I'm not sure which company it's from. I added Stickles to the plate and some of the frosting, as well as ran through my Cuttlebug to get that look like a homemade frosted cake. Since DH's favorite cake is yellow with chocolate frosting, I had to use that color combination. The sentiment stamp is from Scrappy Mom's and I cut the little tag with my Nestabilities then added some bling from Michael's. Speaking of Scrappy Mom's ...I won the March drawing at Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenges!! Woo Hoo!!! Had my choice of stamp sets as my winnings, so I chose one of their new releases, All In The Family. Now I only have to purchase the other new release, Special Delivery and I'll have all their sets to date. When you have a chance, stop by their site and check out their stamps. Well thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love this :)
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the sentiment... Thanks for your sweet comments on my project for PC's 350 Cards and Gifts blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Makes me want cake for breakfast! Really cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!