Monday, May 2, 2011

Terrific Tuesday's Paisley Challenge


Good morning! I usually don't have time to post before I go to work, but I have an appointment this morning and won't be going into the office until later. Soooo....thought I'd make a quick post. I made this card yesterday for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge using the Paisley cartridge over at Scrappy Mom's. I LOVE their stamps, in fact, just ordered the Special Delivery set. Now I have every set they make!! woo hoo!! If you haven't purchased any, I highly recommend them, they are ADORABLE!!  I really enjoy the challenges that have you use older cartridges, it reminds me why I purchased them because they're so cute. I made this card using Recollection cardstock and pp from an older stack of DCWV. I used my Stampin' Up scalloped border punch for the mat and bling is from Michael's. I used a Scrappy Mom's stamp for the sentiment and my white and black Gelly Roll pens for the doodling. I used Stampin' Up dimensionals for the zebra. I always forget to mention the dimensionals and if you look at my prior cards almost all of them have raised images. Well, better run, have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I have that cart and have only used the owl image..ack, I really need to play around with my carts more! Great card, love the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute love that cut one of my favies
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! Thank you so much for all your kind words - you make our stamps look great! Thank you for joining us at the Scrappy Moms Stamps TTC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable sweetie :) thanks for playing along! :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!