Sunday, January 1, 2012

DL Art 1 Year Blog-a-versary!

Happy first day of 2012! I hope everyone had a good New Year's Eve last night. We stayed in and made a yummy steak and lobster dinner and watched a video that DD #1 gave us for Christmas. We don't usually go out on NYE, but try and have a special dinner. I think our surf 'n' turf was pretty special! lol So, not only is it New Year's Day, but my dear friend Diana over at DL Art is having a blog hop celebrating her 1 year blogaversary. As you go through her hop 4 of the ladies have clues as to what kind of challenge we can make to link up to her blog. So, this is my take on it.
I used my E2's Cricut American Alphabet cartridge for my cup, and if you can believe it, all the papers used were scraps yet again!! woo hoo!! I used Stickles, ribbon from Michael's, My Pink Stamper and a portion of a Scrappy Moms stamp. I printed the Blog- which is totally not my style since I hate my writing. But I liked the way the card turned out, had a lot of fun with it. So if you have a chance, please stop by Diana's blog and join in her hop and wish her a happy blog-a-versary!! Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Super cute card!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. These colors look great together, huh?

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie that is so adorable.
    Thank you for linking up to my Blogaversary hop

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the design! Thanks for hopping along with us at DL Art!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Laurie!! TFS!
    Happy New Year:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job using the "secret ingredients!" Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie your card for Diana's challenge is adorable... love those colors and adorable image!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! What a great card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! I better get to working on my entry.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Laurie...I hope you had a wonderful holiday! What a CUTE card. I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous, Laurie!! The soft colors are so pretty and I love the sparkle!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!