Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Repurposing...cards too???

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday!! We're getting ready to head over to DD #2's house for a birthday dinner for her boyfriend and I wanted to share his card. So I made this card last July for a couple of challenges and it was actually an invitation. You can see the original post here. Well like most scrappers, I NEVER throw anything away and have 2 big boxes filled with all my cards. Knowing that DD gave her boyfriend a new bbq for his birthday, I thought this card was perfect. Luckily for most of my challenges I don't finish the inside of the cards, so I pulled this card out and voila! I repurposed it as a birthday card! And since I was short on time, this worked perfect!! I used a Pink By Design stamp for the front, and the sentiment stamp is from My Craft Spot. Easy peasy! They're planning on a bbq tonight, which should be interesting since it's been raining ALL day! Oh well, should be fun anyway. I hope you have a great evening, and as always, thanks for stopping by!


  1. very nice. Very creative idea.

  2. Super cute! I like how you used pp on the inside as well!

  3. Love this card. It doesn't look repurposed at all! Great job! TFS!I'm a newbie to your blog and a new follower! Come and visit me if you get a chance!


  4. This is so awesome, Laurie!! I love the idea of repurposed cards...I have a box of them just waiting for a reason to be used!! You did a fabulous job :)

    A Mermaid's Crafts

  5. Awesome card and what a great idea to repurpose our cards:) TFS!
    Sherrie K

  6. Happy Easter!!
    Check your spam --- my comments have been showing up in my friends spam for some reason
    DIANA L.

  7. The outline of both the cards is very attractive,like your ideas.

    plastic cards
    plastic card printing
    scratch cards printing

  8. Awesome card and so perfect for a man!


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!