Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Evening

Hello everyone. How was your Saturday? I'm sorry I haven't been around for awhile, been really busy with a couple of workshops and getting ready for Mother's Day. I may not have been posting much, but I still check out everyone's blog when I can. I wanted to share a card that one of my co-workers asked me to make for his 90 year old aunt. She just got her license renewed and he wanted something special for her. I used my Nifty Fifties and Groovy Times Cricut Cartridges, Pink By Design Stamps, Recollection, DCWV, and American Crafts cardstock, Stampin' Up Ink, Walmart Nail Heads, and Martha Stewart border punch. He absolutely loved it! I hope his aunt does too. Well, thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it. I hope you have a nice evening, and if I don't make it by tomorrow, have a great Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 90 and a renewed license. This car is perfect!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! What a perfect card for a 90 year old renewed-license driver :) Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!