Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Hello everyone, how's your week going? Mine was a week of Mondays, but that's ok, I survived and my weekend begins! I wanted to share the other 2 projects earlier, but you know how "Mondays" can be!
So, since Halloween is coming, you know I had to make something with orange/black. Don't you just love the spooky crow? It doesn't show well, but I used the Cherry Cobbler Dazzles for his eye as well as the gate. This stamp set, Toxic Treats, is from the Holiday Catalog. The background is made with the Distressed Dots stamp. I think when I created all three projects I was in a polka dot mood, because each one had dots of some sort. I also used the Window Frames die for the stamp and a trip of the new Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.
Here's the 3rd project, see the embossed mat? Love the dots!! We dry embossed with white embossing powder on Whisper White cardstock using the Field Flowers stamps. Then sponged on some Baja Breeze ink. Had to the pearls for bling! The girls definitely enjoyed making these cards. Well, I hope you have a great rest of your evening and that you get to do something crafty this weekend! Thank you for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh..your cards are so pretty! I love the stamp on the first one and the embossing adds a perfect touch to the second one! Happy to be a new follower here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I sent you a friends request on facebook! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Laurie.. I love the third one, the pearl make a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Laurie! I love the polka dots too and the stamp is awesome. Thanks for popping over to my blog for a visit:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are so beautiful!! The Halloween one is so festive and fun and wow, the With Love card is so elegant and stunning!! Great job on both my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!