Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Already??


Hello everyone! I can't believe it's Thursday already! This week, no, this whole month is just flying by. I know,  in just a couple of weeks it's Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and....never mind. I don't want to even go there yet. ;) But I guess since I've been working on some holiday cards I already am going there! lol I wanted to share one of the cards that my ladies will be making tomorrow night at our monthly workshop. October's SU! promotion includes the ornament bundle (stamp and die set), designer paper, and  the paper piercing pack.  It really is an adorable set and definitely gets you in the Christmas spirit. I really liked the simplicity of this card, even though there's a lot of elements to it. I think the ladies are going to have fun with this one. I hope you have a great evening and I thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
DSP: Candlelight Christmas Specialty
Festive Paper Piercing Pack
Stamp/Framelit: Ornament Keepsake Bundle
Sentiment: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ribbon: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Laurie!! The ornament is stunning!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Laurie!!I love your ornament:) have a great time at the workshop-sounds like fun!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Laurie Have a great weekend, Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't stopped by to visit sooner...my mom passed away and things have been crazy. I'm now getting back info the swing of things so hopefully I won't be such a stranger. Great Christmas card.Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!