Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Evening

Hello everyone, happy Monday evening!! So here it is the 14th and I haven't posted once in the New Year. That's bad!! So much for New Year's Resolutions!!! ;) Back to the 14th, so much going on. First and foremost is my oldest baby girl's 32nd birthday! Happy Birthday Missy!! It's hard to imagine she's in her 30's when I KNOW I'm only 29!! ha! That's how I feel in my mind any way, the body however, reminds that I'm way past that!! lol And that's not the only birthday this week....DH has one on Thursday. Here's the cards I made them.


My daughter loves peacocks and I met my husband at the roller skating rink. We were just talking about it the other day laughing that if we tried to skate today, we'd probably fall and break a hip! lol Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you have a nice evening.

Supplies:
Cardstock, ink, ribbon, gems, Dazzles Stampin' Up
PP DCWV and Colorbok
Cricut Cartridge Groovy Times
Peacock Stamp Stampin' Up!
Sentiment Stamps PBD and Scrappy Moms

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I cannot understand why I'm still 29 and my youngest is 32. Like I woke up one day and the world had changed around me... I feel like Rip Van Winkle, sleeping too much of my life away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards, Laurie!! I love the beautiful peacock and the skates are fabulous!! Happy birthday to your daughter and hubby!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!