Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sorry I'm Latte


Hello everyone! Hope you're weekend was good. Since it was so hot outside, we decided to just enjoy the day at home. I was able to get in my scrap room for a little bit to make a couple of cards. I wanted to share the one I made for one of my girlfriends. Hopefully she won't read this until she gets her card though! ;) Her birthday was last week (oops!) and with all the "stuff" going on, I wasn't able to get her card done. I like to make very personalized cards and you'd think I'd get them done well ahead of time....good plan, but not well executed. :)

I made this card entirely from scraps in my stash, and do I have a stash!!! lol I could probably wallpaper a couple of houses with that stash too. I pulled out my Cricut which was getting a little dusty since I became a demonstrator. I used the Love a Latte Lite cartridge for the cup and used the new Artisan Label punch from SU! for the sentiment.


Well, guess it's time to get ready for the week. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.

Other products used:

Card stock: Stampin' Up! and Recollection
Printed Paper: Unknown
Stamp sets: Scrappy Moms and Hero Arts
Ink: Stampin' Up! Choc Chip and Crumb Cake
Stickles: Distressed Vintage Photo
Liquid Pearls: Dark Choclate
Glitter Pen: Martha Stewart


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Laurie!! I love the background paper!! What an awesome use of your scraps!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers Laurie! Love the fun cut and design! She will love it!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Great choice of colors and paper. love the play of words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She loved it - thank you - and yes you are always very personalized with your cards....always look forward to yours in the mail !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!