Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vegas Baby!


Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! How is your week going? Mine will be short because we just got back from visiting DD #2 in Las Vegas. She moved down there in May and we have finally been able to go and visit her. All I can say, WOW! It's been a long time since we've been there and boy, has it changed!! So many new hotels and restaurants and I think we walked to all of them! lol We had such a good time and are so proud of her. It was really hard to come home and leave our baby, but the holidays aren't that far away.

While we were gone I found that I had won an Honorable Mention Award over at Dynamic Duos for my fall leave card! How cool is that? I'm hoping to get in my room tomorrow and create something for this week's challenge!!

Have a great week and I thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!