Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! I  know it's been a really long time since my last post. This has been a tough holiday season this year with the lost of my mom. Seems like I can't keep up with everything anymore. I know that time heals all, so  hopefully I'll be able to get back to things soon. I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Here's a picture of Monster and Chloe getting ready for Christmas. As you can tell Monster was not happy about this, and Chloe is definitely laughing at him. DD #3 and I had a ball dressing them up and taking the pictures. These two dogs have been such a joy this year, I feel very blessed to have them!



Do you have a New Year's Resolution? Mine is to post more often, so hopefully you'll see more from me!! ;) Well, I hope each of you have a wonderful Christmas. Take care and enjoy your family and friends, but remember what this holiday is all about, the birth of our Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I know the holidays must have been especially difficult for you without your mom. May the memories give you strength and peace in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!