Friday, August 29, 2014

Holiday Catalog Launch FunI

Hey everyone! Happy Labor Day Weekend!! Can you believe that it's the end of the summer already? Unbelievable!! Are you doing something fun for your last weekend of summer? All my kids are in town and we're planning on hitting the lake. Looking forward to just relaxing! I'm not sure I know what that is though. lol

I wanted to share the cards and tags we made last weekend to celebrate the launch of the new Holiday Catalog that went live yesterday.The ladies had a blast. I did pair up a couple of retired items with these, but that just shows that even if an item expires, something will come out to compliment it.



I have fallen absolutely in love with all the products in this catalog. And I just knew that the new in colors this year would be perfect for all the fall items. I am super excited to share even more items as time goes by.

I hope you have a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend and get to spend some time relaxing with family and friends. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!