Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Hey everyone! How was your Saturday? Did you know that today is World Cardmaking Day? Did you spend time making any? I have to say that sadly, I didn't get much done in that area. I got caught up in my Saturday chores (boo) but was able to start my October thank you cards for my workshops. So technically that counts. ;)



I wanted to share this card I made for my BFF who actually introduced me to SU!, She is going to be moving to the Oregon Coast eventually, so I thought this would be a perfect birthday card for her.


This card was made using a combination of SU! and non-SU! items. And last but not least, I have to show you the stamp I used for the back of the card. Do you sign the back of your cards? I have several stamps that say Made By, etc, but for those that know me, know this is a perfect stamp for me since I have 2 Pomeranians. lol


I love how SU! card stock goes with other company's papers. That is the main reason I don't get rid of all my stash, I can keep right on using it 'til it's gone!! lol

Well, I hope you enjoyed your WCD and that you have a fantastic rest of your weekend. I thank you for stopping by.

Supplies used:

SU! Card stock: Baja Breeze (retired), Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Pattern Paper: Anna Griffin
Ink: SU! Early Esspresso, Soft Sky and Crumb Cake
Stamp sets Sentiment stamps from Scrappy Moms, Image stamps unknown
Die Cutting: On Film framelits from SU!
Rhinestone Basic Jewels from SU!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Laurie!! I love lighthouses!! This one is so beautiful!! What a fabulous card - your friend will love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!