Friday, July 29, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Storage

Hi everyone! Hope your Friday is going well. I've been trying to condense my Cricut cartridge storage. A couple of weeks ago I was searching out ideas on Youtube and decided to go with the photo box/divider idea. The only problem I had was I didn't like how clunky they were in the boxes because of the actual cartridges. I liked the idea of the new Art Bin containers but I didn't want to spend that kind of money. So while running errands this morning I ran into Michael's and found the cutest container, and the best part was that this week all the scrapbooking storage is 50% off!!




It's by Recollection and it holds 60 cartridges!! I only bought one with the thought that I'd try it and if it didn't work I'd use it for something else. I need to go back tomorrow and get a couple more before the sale ends. The best part is it condensed the handbooks and overlays too. I had 4 boxes full with everything, and after pulling out the carts I now have 2 and 1/2 boxes with just the books and overlays, and they are so much neater!!



Well gotta run for now. We are going over to DD #2's house for dinner and I need to put together the dish I'm bringing. Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!