Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CCCC #33 - Christmas



Hello everyone! Hope your Wednesday is going well! I thought I'd get started on some Christmas cards and decided to submit this card to the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge using the Cricut Christmas cartridge over at Tattered Time. I have never used this cartridge, but now I LOVE it!! There's so many cute images on it!! I chose the wreath, and for those that know what a QVC shopaholic that I am, will recognize Valerie Parhill's fresh balsam wreath with the way I decorated this. lol I used Recollection cardstock and the pattern paper is from a Hot Off the Press cardmaker's stack that I got maybe 5 years ago. I spritzed the wreath with some Smooch spray and added some gems and ribbon from Michael's. The jingle bell is also from Michael's and I used some Martha Stewart Baker's Twine to tie it to the wreath. The sentiment stamps are from Pink by Design. I just love the retro style of the font. Well, hope you like my card and that you have a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the ribbon and the papers. Great job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!