Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Challenge #13 - Welcome Baby



Hello again! I created a card for the Welcome Baby challenge at Cricut 360. I used my New Arrival cartridge and used all scraps for this card, including the card base itself. Yay!! Some more scraps cleared out of my stash!! I added a Prima flower to the diaper bag, used a PKS face stamp, a Martha Stewart glitter pen on the bottle, a Hot Off the Press border stamp on the powder can, (at least I think that's what that is) pearls from 3 Birds, and a banner cut with a Nestabilities die and used Scrappy Moms sentiment stamps. I like the way it turned out. I dropped my acrylic block on the inside cover of the card so I hid it by creating a gift card holder. :) No mistakes, just more ways to embellish!! Well, time to clean up, thanks again for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. How cute is that little basket! Love your card, so glad you joined us at Cricut 360 this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very precious. Love the basket. Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super adorable! i like how it jumps right out at you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and I love that you shared with us your mistake and how you fixed it... I seem to do boo boo's all the time and they seem to come out better because of it! I guess I play it to safe sometimes and it helps me come out of my box! Thanks for sharing!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurie, thanks for the visit to my place! I appreciate all your kinds words about the loss of my Mom, you are the sweetest! I haven't been scrapping in a long while... but I have been blogging and getting a lot of inspiration from wonderful crafters I am following, like you and when I am back home and with my supplies I have a lot of projects I cannot wait to get started! Thanks again and hope you come visit me again!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable is the only word that I can think of that best describes this card! It's just too cute for words!! Thanks for sharing!

    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable How did I miss this.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspotcom/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!