Sunday, December 18, 2011

I've Been Busy!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but it's been crazy around here, but then it's always like that this time of year. I haven't been in my room for so long that I've been having major withdrawals!! lol As you can see by the pictures, I've been busy in the kitchen. I love to bake and especially at Christmas. In years past I have taken a week off in December and do nothing but bake, but this year I only took a day off, so I had a lot to cram into a weekend's worth of baking! DH got a picture of me at my favorite kitchen appliance, my Kitchen Aid. Since he's usually at work when I'm baking, he was amazed at how much I got done in a few hours. Boy, what I could do with double ovens!!! :)

So after everything is done I put together goodie boxes for the office. Good thing I'm going back to work tomorrow, I need a break!! I'm taking the week between Christmas and New Year's off and I'm hoping to be able to get some major me time in my room. I haven't had that week off since my kids were babies so I'm looking forward to it. I hope you have a good evening and as always, thank you for stopping by!


  1. Oh my goodness!! Can I work with you??? Those goodies look delicious! I wish I could bake like that.

  2. WOW! You sure have been busy! Awesome baking, Laurie!! And I love your leopard fur Santa hat and "Sugar Momma" apron. Can't wait to have my day of baking later this week. Merry Christmas!! ~Jen

  3. Yum how fun. I have missed you but now it is all worth I gained 2 lbs. just looking at your wonderful baked goods. This looks like the cookie exchanges I've been to. Except there were 12 people doing all that baking.
    DIANA L.

  4. Wow, you have been a BUSY girl!!! These treats all look sooo yummy!! I hope to do some baking tomorrow...thanks for sharing and have a Merry Christmas Laurie!!
    Sherrie K

  5. WOW, Laurie...I am in awe!!! Look at all those amazing goodies!! I can't believe you did that all in one day!! I am so impressed (and now very hungry ;) I haven't even made one batch of Christmas cookies...I feel like such a slacker :P



Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!