Friday, August 3, 2012

Yay! It's Friday!!!! :)






Happy Friday!!! How has your week been? It's been warm here, but then that's to be expected for July/August in Redding. I haven't had much time to get in my scraproom this week because of work (that just really gets in my the way of my fun time!!) plus last weekend we had company. My BFF from high school, who is now married to another really good friend from high school came through on their way home from Oregon. We had a great time playing host/tourist. We took them up to Burney Falls and hiked around there for awhile. It's amazing how the temperature changes the closer you get to the falls. From there we headed up to Lassen National Park. We've lived here for 23 years and have never gone through the park, that's just sad! I think at one point we were at about 9000 feet. So beautiful and the temps there were absolutely wonderful, only about 75, which was a nice change since it was around 102 here at the house. Well, gotta get ready for my day. Tomorrow I am hosting a crop here at the house. It's the first time I've hosted one and I'm really looking forward to it. I called it "Crop 'n Christmas Cards", kind of catchy title, huh? I wanted those that don't scrap to have a chance to come and play too. I'll post some pics of it later this weekend. I hope you have a great weekend and that you have a chance to do something fun! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie!
    It's been a super long time since I've visited. I hope you are doing well.

    The pictures are beautiful!!

    Enjoy the rest of summer :)
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures!! The falls are so beautiful!! I hope you have a great weekend and fun with your Crop'n Christmas Cards :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!!! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!