Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall is Finally Here!

Hey everyone! How's your week going so far? I don't know how the weather is where you are, but it definitely feels like fall right now and I am just loving it! Fall is definitely my favorite time of year, the cooler weather, the warm colors of the leaves, and best of all, the family time. I love having my family at the house and cooking/baking for them. I don't cook much during the summer because of the heat, bbqing yes, but not a lot of baking. So for the next few months I'll be making up for lost time! ;)

Well, with fall in mind, I thought I'd share the cards from our workshop Friday night. The ladies had a good time and really enjoyed making these.
This card was made using the Regarding Dahlias stamp set that I received free for collecting 6 of the Best of stamp sets that SU! is releasing in celebration their 25th anniversary. The sentiment is from the Sweetly Framed stamp set that is available when you host a qualifying party.
This card was one I cased but tweaked a little bit. We used the September Best of Autumn stamp set and the Label Love stamp set with matching punch and the 3/4" scalloped circle punch for the sentiment. The ladies really loved the stretchy ruffle ribbon that is in the new in-colors. The leaf on the tiny clothes pin was punched with a punch from my stash, thought it coordinated well with the leaf stamps.
Then the third card was another I cased and tweaked some using the Papillion Potpourri stamps set and punches. The stamp set and bitty butterfly punch is on sale through the end of September for 15% off. The sentiment stamp is from the set called Four You.

I hope you liked the cards. If your are interested in any of the products on these cards, please feel free to contact me or you can go to my SU! website here and shop til you drop! lol

I hope you have a great week, and I thank you for stopping by my little blog!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Laurie you have been a busy girl! These cards are all FABULOUS! I love the fun designs and the stamping is perfect!
    I love to bake this time of year too:) In fact, just made some yummy cookies this evening since there is no sweets in the house-which is very unusual for this house,, lol
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!