Sunday, September 15, 2013

Let the Cute Begin!

Happy Sunday everyone!!! We got some exciting news last night. I'm going to be a Nana! My DD #1 and her DH are expecting!! Woo hoo!!!! DH and I didn't think we'd ever be grandparents. I feel so very blessed! This year has been exceptionally hard for our family and this was just the happy news we needed!!

I wanted to participate in a couple of challenges, so what better theme than to celebrate our happy moment!! I am entering this in Dynamic Duos color challenge and Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge. And what stamp is more perfect than this image from the Best of Brides and Babies. This image is perfect and really says it all. I intend to do some serious baby shopping in the next few months, because after all, how cute are babies?? lol

Thank you so much for stopping by, I have to go make my shopping lists! I hope you have a good rest of your weekend!.

All Supplies used from Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede
Markers: Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron
Ribbon: Pistachio
Candy Dots: Soft Suede


5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Laurie! I love that little onesie! Congrats on your daughter's fabulous news!!! What an exciting time for you and your husband! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute for sure! And that is fabulous news! Such a joyful tme in your family! Thanks for sharing it with FMS!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for stopping CONGRATS TO YOU, when is your grandbaby due? !! YOU WILL BE AN AWESOME GRANDMOTHER Have a great day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you for stopping CONGRATS TO YOU, when is your grandbaby due? !! YOU WILL BE AN AWESOME GRANDMOTHER Have a great day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great clean & simple card and congrats on the new baby. Grandchildren are wonderful! So excited for you! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!