Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there!! I wanted to share two pictures sharing the fathers in our family.

 The first picture was taken on Father's Day 1961 with 4 generations. Of course I don't remember much from that day as I'm the little baby here, lol, but it is one of the few pictures I have that has all my grandparents in it. My dad's brother and his wife are on the right, their dad, then my mom and her parents and my dad holding me. I just love this picture!

The second picture shows 4 generations with my sweet grandson, DH, DD, and DH's parents. I know Charlie won't remember this when he is older, but he'll have this picture to cherish.

I thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic Father's Day creating some great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!