Sunday, November 30, 2014

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday. I wanted to share one of my Christmas cards I made using one of the latest photopolymer stamp sets, Gentle Peace. The sentiment is a Personalized Name Stamp I had made. I have had several made for the back of my cards which is a perfect fit.

I stamped the Holy Family on vellum using Memento ink and colored them with my Blendabilities. The vellum takes the alcohol ink well and is super easy to color on. I then fussy cut it and popped it up on dimensionals on the Brushed Gold card stock that was embossed with the Filigree Frame embossing folder. The Brushed Gold is layered on Whisper White and then added to a Night of Navy card base. The personalized stamp was stamped with Night of Navy ink. I then added some Gold Encore Metallic ink.
This card is a little time consuming, but oh so therapeutic when you're coloring. :) I know I need to practice on my shading, but that is all in due time.

So I hope you're ready for your new week. I was on vacation all week so my Monday is REALLY going to be a Monday when I get in the office. Oh, and before I forget, tomorrow is also a door buster day in the Online Extravaganza sale at Stampin' Up! Check out the sale items here. Enjoy your Cyber Monday shopping and I thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!