Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy March!

Hey everyone! How was your weekend? I'm still getting over bronchitis, so I've been laying low. I just wanted to share the cards we made at our February workshop.


The top card was created using the Bokeh effect. The girls really enjoyed it, very inky!!  :) The other two cards were cased from fellow demos.

I know this is really short, I just wanted to pop in and share some fun. As usual, I'm running late for work. lol  *sigh* someday maybe I'll get to stay home and "play" all day!!! I hope you have a really good week!! Take care and thanks for stopping by!

All Supplies from SU!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Laurie! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful, Laurie!! I love the bokeh effect on the top card!! All three are fabulous!! I hope you are well over the bronchitis and feeling much better. Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!