Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Evening

Hey everyone! How was your weekend? We've been super busy between work, family, and finishing up on our remodel, not to mention dealing with bronchitis. Yuck. Been a really bad year for everyone with this stuff, but I'm hoping I've gotten past the worse of it.

I wanted to share a non-Stampin' Up! card I made for a very close friend of ours. He turned 60 and I just couldn't pass up using my Cricut.



I haven't played with my Cricut in a really long time. It was one of the first big purchases I made for crafting. Whenever I make something with my Cricut I try to use up my scraps, and this card helped use up quite a bit. :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a good rest of your evening.

Supplies:

Cricut Cartridges:  Life is a Party and Paper Doll Dress Up
Basic Black and Wild Wasabi Ink from Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets from Scrappy Moms and unknown
All card stock from scrap supplies


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! I've always wanted to use that cut and all these years later and I still haven't!! What an awesome card!! I hope you are feeling better and all over the bronchitis!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 60th birthday card! I need to use my cricut again...I hardly use it anymore! Love that cut:) I am sure he loved the card!

    I did gt the butterfly die...my friend at work had a SU party so it was perfect timing! I love it...so intricate!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!