Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finally!!

I've been waiting to share this card with you, and now that we just got back from dinner with my now 25 year old daughter I can post it. She is not the girly girl type, but I still thought this was perfect for her because when she dresses up to go out, she is beautiful (not that she isn't always beautiful, but you know what I mean! lol). I enjoyed making this one. I used my Forever Young cartridge, DCWV Hippie Chic matstack, Recollection card stock, Pink by Design sentiment stamp, and of course Stickles. I cut the scalloped oval with my Nestabilities. Hope you like it as much as she did. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the stripes in the skirt :) Forever Young is one of my absolute favorite cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card! I have this cartridge and haven't tried it out yet. I'm a new follower of yours. If you get a chance, please stop by my blog. I'd love for you to be a follower of mine too.

    stacy
    http://www.mycraftingtime.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!