Sunday, February 13, 2011

You're the Bee's Knees card

Hello everyone. Hope you had a good weekend because I sure did. Got to spend the day with DH on Friday, which is always fun. We went to lunch and just enjoyed each others company hanging out. Played some in my room on Saturday, getting DH's Valentine present finished and the usual laundry, etc. Had DD number one over for dinner since her DH was getting ready for his show. He's in a band too, but the music is not really my style, which makes me feel really old since it's not good old fashioned rock n roll!! lol  She gave me a little valentine gift, some cute dollar stamps from M's and the ribbon on this thank you card. She is always giving cute little gifts to everyone. I used Create a Critter for the bee, Recollection card stock, Stickles, the cute ribbon from M's, the sentiment stamp is from Scrappy Moms stamps. The strip of pattern paper is a little piece that was in my scraps and I can't remember who it's by as was the metallic paper I used on his wings. I did the stitching with my Uniball Signo pen and the for the flight pattern I used one of my markers from M's. I used the Fiskar's scalloped border punch too. I hope you like the card as much as I do, I really like the colors on it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!