Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thanks a latte!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. The sun is shining here at last and I know I should be outside doing yard work, but it's still too cold. Guess that means I get to play in my room!! ;) Need to work on a card for a couple of challenges and also work on some layouts from our vacation last September. All fun no matter what you work on, right?!? Any way, here's a card I made for a co-worker and he asked if it was on my blog, so here it is. It was a fun one to make, especially since he loves coffee. The cardstock is Recollections, the patterned paper is from a stack I got at Walmart by Colorbok, Martha Stewart bakers twine, stamp set from Michael's, I think it's by Inkadinkadoo. I am starting to like the square card shape too. Well, enjoy your day (know I will!) and as always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!