Saturday, March 12, 2011

CCCC #8 and Wacky Wednesday #29 Color Challenge


Hello, happy Saturday! Hope everyone is having a good weekend, mine has been pretty good so far. Any day I get to play in my room is a good day! lol I was only able to make a couple of cards today because I spent most of my morning trying to update my Gypsy. What a nightmare that was! But was finally able to complete it. Any way, back to the challenge. I  was able to incorporate this card for both challenges over at More Than Favors. The Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge was to use the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge, and the Wacky Wednesday Challenge was to use purple, yellow, and green. It was actually a really fun challenge and combining the two was pretty easy. I used Recollection cardstock for the card base, Core'dinations for the first mat and Recollection for the second mat. I cut the mat with my new Nestabilities die and then I distressed it with some Color Box chalk ink. The birdhouse base was cut from DCWV glitter matstack and the trim was more Recollection. (some day I may use it all! lol) I then put some Firefly Stickles on it. The sentiment stamp is from My Pink Stamper. Hope you like my card and as always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie,
    This card is so cute, that little birdhouse is just adorable!! Great job, TFS =0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!