Monday, March 14, 2011

CCCC #9 Life's a Beach Challenge


Happy Monday! Today was a long one at the office cuz all I wanted to do was play in my room. Where oh where is that winning lotto ticket?!? lol So when I got home I headed straight there and whipped up this card for the challenger over at Two Scraptastic Gals. I rummaged through my scraps and found the cute surf board paper from a DCWV summer stack, of course some of my Recollection cardstock for the base and the red mat, Bazzil for the blue mat and the hand. I chalked the hand trying to give it more of a "tanned" look, but I'm not sure I like it. I tried to differentiate the fingernails too. The sentiment stamp is from Pink by Design and I used my white Gelly Roll pen for the stitching. Well, DH is home and I'm sure he'd like dinner :) so I better run. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. super cute! Love it!
    It's great you still have a lot of energy to come home from work and scrap and make cards!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The chalking on the hand and finger nails looks great!! Love the paper too!! TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Good luck in the challenge:)
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute card. I think the surf board paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!

    I am having a Linky Party for bloggers with less than 75 followers! I would love to have you participate!
    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Laurie... I got your comment/question about Linky Party.

    Go here:
    http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-am-having-linky-party-to-celebrate-my.html

    and post your favorite project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!