Monday, June 13, 2011

CCCC# 21


Happy Monday! I have a Garfield cartoon that shows Garfield in front of a cup of coffee looking haggard and Jon saying that to Garfield, and Garfield's response is "Monday, the mother of all oxymorons!" makes me laugh every time I read it!! Any ways....hope everyone has had a good day regardless. I was able to come home and play in my room a bit and made this card for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge over at More Than Favors. this challenge was to use the Accent Essentials cartridge. I've had it a long time and this may be the 2nd time I've used. There's some pretty cute stuff on it, should pull it out more often. Here's the recipe for my card:

The Paper Company cardstock for the card base and first mat
Bazzil Swiss Dot for the second mat
DCWV pattern paper from the Garden Party Stack
The Paper Company cardstock for the tag cut from the cartridge, I adjusted the size on my Gypsy
Hot Off The Press Flowers
Stampin' Up Ink
White Gelly Roll Pen for stitching
Pink by Design sentiment stamp

Well, hope you all have a great week and that you like the card. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Very Pretty:)


    Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
    Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really cute, I love the flowers!

    Stop by my new card making blog, Made Especially For You. It's just getting started, but I promise it'll get better! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card...awesome. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!