Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday!!

Good morning all! Sorry I've been MIA, but I had some minor surgery last week and have been doing some serious lounging. Even though I have been laying low and not doing much, I have been surfing the internet. What else can you do when your laying on the couch, but play on your laptop, right?!? lol  And one of the blogs I visited on Friday was DCWV Diary blog. Everyone knows how much I LOVE their paper stacks, so I entered into the drawing for the 2 newest stacks and I WON!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! LOL I am soooo excited! Can you tell?!?!?  :)  Can't wait to get them in the mail!! Hopefully before too long I'll be able to play in my room, especially once my new stacks get here! Well, have a great week, and as always, thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on winning the DCWV stacks! I'm so jealous! And I hope you are feeling much better and recuperating quickly :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!