Saturday, June 18, 2011

Terrific Tueday Challenge - Sweet Treats



Hello everyone, hope your weekend is going well. I've a had a hectic week and haven't had too much time to play, but got to spend a little time in my room this afternoon. Made this card for the Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge which was to use the Sweet Treats cartridge. I don't have that cartridge so I I thought I'd use my Simply Charmed cartridge. This one has such cute images! I used my Gypsy to hide the face on the pie so I could use one of Peachy Keen's face stamps. Speaking of Scrappy Mom's....have you seen the 2 new stamp sets they just released? SOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I LOVE their stamps so much, I have every single set. So, even though I said I was going to be good this month, I caved and order these. ;) But back to my card, I was going to make a gate fold card but changed my mind and went for the z fold instead. Here's the recipe:

Recollection cardstock
Pattern paper was scrap, pie pan DCWV and mats I can't remember
Pie cut from the Simply Charmed cartridge
Peachy Keen face stamp
Scrappy Mom's sentiment stamps, both inside and outside of card
Stampin' Up buttons and ink
DMC embroidery floss
Gelly Roll pen for doodling
Color box chalk ink for shading on pie
Stickles
Pebbles, Inc chalk for the rosy cheeks
Zig marker for coloring the tongue and cherry stem

Well, thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to Scrappy Moms to check out their newest stamps! Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Laurie - This card is ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps and for your kind words! You Rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the z-fold card! Those peachy keen faces really add character to the cuts don't they! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card...love it. I am going to try this type of z-fold as well. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the peachy face and the z fold is great! Thanks for visiting me and I'm now a new follower :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!