Sunday, June 24, 2012

Good Sunday Morning!


Hi everyone! How is your weekend going? I know it's been quiet on this blog, I've been busy getting ready for my workshop I had Friday night and life in general. I wanted to share the two cards that I had my girls make. As you may have heard, the new catalog was just released this month so I wanted the girls to have a chance to play with some new toys. Everyone loves to play with new toys, right??  :)  We used  some of the new In-Colors cardstock and ink, some of the new Comfort Cafe DSP, and of course, some new stamps! The first card was made using some of the Gumball Green, Whisper White, and Summer Starfruit cardstock. The GG cardstock was embossed using the Square Lattice folder. I also used the Labels Collection Framelits for the sentiment which is from the new Memorable Moments stamp set. The ribbon is also new, in  the Gumball Green color and we used a Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the faux stitching. I knew the card needed something and since I have a ton of pearls from various vendors, I thought we would use those, but it hardly put a dent in my stash...guess we'll be using more!! lol

The second card was made using Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit cardstock and a strip of the new DSP. The Very Vanilla mat was trimmed with one of the new Edgelits and stamped with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The owl and labels were stamped with one of the new stamps from A Fitting Occasion, which coordinates with some of Stampin' Up punches. That is definitely one of the things I love about Stampin' Up, so many of the stamps coordinate with punches and dies. The girls definitely had a good time on Friday, and I had planned on taking pictures of it, but totally spaced...oops! ;) Well I hope you have a fantastic Sunday, and as always, thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls did a great job!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so fabulous!! Your girls did an awesome jog :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!