Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cold and Foggy Saturday

Was it cold and foggy for you today? It was a cold one here today, but that's ok, I was enjoying it from my warm and cozy scrap room. Well, not the whole day, had to get laundry done and finish putting away Christmas decorations. The holidays seemed to go by in such a hurry this year. But then in our house we have 2 birthdays back to back right after the new year, DH and DD. Cannot believe that DD is going to be 30!! Yikes! where has the time gone?? I know I'm still in my 20's, don't know about you!! ;) Any how, here's the card I made for her and also the card I made for DH who had just gotten back into a band after 25 years. You know how boys and their toys are! lol Thanks for stopping by!

Recipes for both cards:

DD's
Cardstock from Recollection
PP from my scrap stash
Used my Forever Young cartridge
Stamps from Scrappy Moms

DH
Cardstock from Recollection and Bazzil
PP from DCWV Dots and Plaids matstack
Imaginisce drums stamp
Sentiment stamp from Pink by Design

1 comment:

  1. 30????????????????????NO WAY!!!!!!! you and I ARE in our 20's how on earth DID THAT HAPPEN???????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!