Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun Sunday

Hello all! Hope your Sunday was good. I actually had time to play a little in my room. After I made the yummy orange-chocolate cake for DD and DH birthday dinner, I ran in to try and get a jump start on my Valentine cards. I found the Immortal Love matstack by DCWV at Joann's a week or so ago and just had to use it today. I know I'll be making plenty more with it. My DD number 3 got me into the Twilight Saga and of course I couldn't pass this stack up. I saw the Edward stamp last year over on the Scrappin Navy Wife's blog and the sentiment stamp was from Artfulinkable.com. There's all kinds of names and comments from the movies in the set. I colored Edward with my Stampin' Up pencils. I don't own any Copics yet, but they are definitely on my wish list. Hope you like my card. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!