Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Monday

Happy Monday, even though it's almost over! Back to work after the holidays, made me realize how nice it was to have some time to "play" in my room over the weekend. I submitted my card over at My Pink Stamper for her design team challenge, so now it's wait and see. I was looking at some of the entries and all I can say is WOW! There are some really cute entries!! All I can say is at least I sent mine in, and it's all good experience, right?? :) In the mean time, here's a card I made over the holidays, hope you like it. Here's the recipe:

Recollection Cardstock
Bo Bunny patterned paper
Stickles
Face stamp from Peachykeen
Sentiment stamp from My Pink Stamper
Ribbon from Michael's
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!