Friday, January 21, 2011

Phew! Made it to Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! It's been a long week...even though I only worked 3 days!  ;)  It seems like the short work weeks are the hardest to get through when the time off is at the beginning. Another good thing about today was the weather. A nice sunny 73 degrees, gotta love this kind of weather in January! Usually it's raining and 40's and 50's, so we'll enjoy it while we can. Well here's a card I just made for a friend from work. I used my Create a Critter cartridge (LOVE that cartridge), Recollection cardstock, DCWV pp that I've had for a long time but still really like, some pearls from Michael's, Martha Stewart deep edge punch, and the sentiment stamp from My Pink Stamper. Guess I better run, time to make dinner then off to our monthly Stampin' Up card workshop. Gonna be a fun night, I just know it! Take care.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!