Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Hello all! How is your Wednesday going? I am so excited to tell you that I have been asked to join the Design Team over at Birthday Sundaes! Woo hoo!! They are a fun group to design with and all of them are VERY talented! I have thoroughly enjoyed playing along with their challenges each week and now I get to help inspire crafters. What an honor!! I will be starting in October so keep an eye out!! ;) And be sure to stop by and play along with their challenges, in fact, I have to run so I can go make my card for this week's challenge which is to make a criss cross card. I've never made one, so this should be interesting! Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad that I will be on the DT with you! Look forward to seeing all of your DT inspiration! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! They have a great Design team and you will be a wonderful addition!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you make! I'm sure it will be awesome:)
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how exciting Laurie!!! I will be stopping over to play and check out your wonderful projects! Congrats again!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!