Saturday, September 10, 2011

Some Exciting News!

Hello all! If you're looking for the Teddy Bear Hop, please go here. Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, it's been extremely hot here which is perfect weather to play in my room. But first, I just wanted to share with you that I'm going to be the September Guest Designer at Scrappy Moms!!


Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited!!! Thank you so much ladies for giving me the opportunity. And I will be a part of a VERY talented bunch of ladies. I can't wait! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Scrappy Moms stamps!! And of course since it's in time for their September stamp release, I get to create all kinds of fun fall things. I just love fall!! Not only do they carry clear stamps and blocks, but yummy baker's twine too! If you haven't seen any of their adorable stamps, you really need to visit their site here and check them all out! You won't be sorry, and you may even become as addicted to them as I am!! ;) Ok, now it's time to go play. Have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laurie! You do awesome work and you deserve this honor!!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!