Thursday, September 22, 2011

Scrappy Moms card for Thursday

Good morning everyone!! Happy Thursday! (my Friday yay!!) Here is another card showcasing the Scrappy Moms Bewitched stamp set. And it's another easy one using Recollection cardstock and printed paper from their Fall and Halloween paper stack. The fact that DCWV and Michael's have collaborated to create these is great for those of us that "collect" DCWV stacks!! lol So back to my card....I distressed the orange mat with Black Soot Distress Ink. The cat and moon were cut from the Martha Stewart's Holiday Cake cartridge and I used some gray chalk ink on the cat to give it a spooky look then added some Stickles for the eye and to the moon. The eye on the crow was made with my Sakura Glitter pen, and don't forget the sentiment stamp from Scrappy Moms!! See? how quick and easy was that?? Well I hope you like the card and that you have a fantastic Thursday!! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!