Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #35

Good Sunday morning! It's time for another challenge at Birthday Sundaes. This week's challenge is to make a birthday card and you must include a tree. Since it's been awhile since I've used my Cricut, I thought this would be a good time to use it. I used my Straight from the Nest cartridge for the tree. All the papers and cardstock were scraps from my stash, as well as the ribbon. The stamps are a combination of stamps from My Pink Stamper. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and my deckle scissors on the tag and some Stampin' Up White Frost Shimmer paint on the mint green paper and of course my white Zig marker for doodling. Thanks you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out my fellow DT members to see what they've created and then show us what you can create!

10 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the tree you choose. Neat job piecing the sentiment together. It looks wonderful.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree that you used! I adore the color combination for this card. It's so bright and cheerful. Wonderful job!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! The paper is my favorite and I love how you added the crochet trim!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how delicate that tree looks! Love how you embellished this card with the faux-stitching and crochet lace! Fabulous job!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty card! Gorgeous paper! Wonderful job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, you did a fantastic job on your card! I really like the pretty blue, brown and green and beautiful pattern paper:) so pretty!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the background paper you used! Fabulous!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love that adorable tree and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Laurie.....love the shape of your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful really a sweet card love all the design elements.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!