Friday, November 18, 2011

No Crafting Time = Sad Sissy!!!

Hello everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. So much life has been getting in the way!! Busy at with family, busy with work, busy getting ready for my first workshop...the list goes on!! So that makes for very little "me" time. I've had enough time to lurk on blogs and make comments, but no real crafting time. :( I am on vacation this week, so hopefully there will be some crafting time along with all the family time and Thanksgiving. Thank you so much for understanding, and I will be back!!! I promise!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Life gets in the way sometimes... it happens! My mojo seems to be on a permanent vacation! Enjoy your time off with family and friends and hopefully your craft supplies!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!