Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Challenge #40 at CTO

Good morning and welcome to another challenge at CTO. This week's challenge is to make a project for Thanksgiving and you must include a button. I've really been trying to clean out my scraps lately and all of the card except the pattern paper was scraps. I used a new set of Nestablilities for the leaves and I touched them up with some Stampin' Up inks. The border punch is also from Stampin' Up and the sentiment stamp is from Pink By Design. Be sure to stop by my fellow DT members and see what they've created, and if you feel creative, please show us what you come up with. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors and embossing! Great fall card :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the embossing on the leafs pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice and the embossing is superb I love your leaves. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love how you arranged the leaves and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Laurie...Happy Thanks giving:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours Laurie! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the embossed leaves and the colors are beautiful for fall! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!