Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Blessings

Hey everyone! How was your Wednesday? We definitely are in the middle of spring here, there is pollen EVERYWHERE! Even my poor little pom Chloe is suffering from allergies. I've never seen a dog with allergies before. Poor thing, eyes watering, doing that reverse sneeze thing and just miserable. The vet even has her on antihistamines. She definitely fits in with the rest of us in the house!!  :)

Anyway, I wanted to share a quick card I made for Easter. I wanted something simple, yet elegant. I cased this from another demo (sorry, can't remember her name.) and knew this was what I was looking for.
I love how clean and simple it is, but then I think that tends to be my style. Well, this is a short post tonight, just wanted to try and get back into the swing of things in posting. I hope you have a great evening, and I thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!