Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project Life coming to Stampin' Up! :)

Did you hear the news today? Stampin' Up! and Becky Higgins are partnering to bring Project Life to Stampin' Up! How cool is that?? SU! seemed to get away from scrapbooking last year and I know many people were upset by this. I have looked at PL several times, but always passed it up. Well....guess who's NOT passing it up now?? lol  Here's a video of the announcement:

I'm really looking forward to this as I have missed scrapping!! That was what brought me to this wonderful hobby in the first place! ;) You will be able to order your items beginning May 1st and demonstrators before that. One of the many perks of being a demonstrator!! If you'd like to join the fun, you can go go here and join my team.  I will relay more information as it becomes available to us.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing the excitement with me and I hope you have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!