Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MIL's CASED Birthday Card

Hey everyone, how was your Tuesday? I took the day off since we traveled down to Sacramento for the SU! catalog premiere, which was amazing!!! There are some really cute things in there that I can't wait to get my hands on to play with!! :) And my first swap was a success!! It was really fun meeting so many other ladies who love stamping and crafting as much as I do. I know, that's the whole idea behind this adventure, right?? ;) Any way, since I was short on time tonight, I thought, hey, why not case one of my swaps? lol


I'm sorry these pictures are so bad, I couldn't find my camera and used my cell phone. This card was cased from Jeannie Barron, isn't it cute? She did hers in purples, but since my MIL is a fan of peaches and tans, I went that route. I really like how it turned out with this color combo. All items but the ribbon are from SU!, as for the ribbon, I was being lazy and grabbed a piece out of my scrap ribbon jar, it happens. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a good evening.

 Here's a complete list of items:

Calypso Coral cardstock and ink
Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock and DSP
Baked Brown Sugar cardstock
Basic Jewels
Peaceful Petals Stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!