Friday, May 24, 2013

I Am Now a Dynamic Darling!

                                            
Hi everyone, happy Friday! Are you ready for a long, holiday weekend? I know I am!! Hoping to get some crafting done and enjoy some good family time.

I am so excited, I just found out that I won an honorable mention winner over at Dynamic Duos!! woo hoo!!! In fact, it's the first challenge I've played in in over a year!! :) I feel so blessed when someone compliments my projects and to win a challenge after so long makes me ecstatic!!! Thank you to Janet for picking my card. I'm still grinning!!! lol

That's it for now but I'll be back later in the weekend with some sneak peeks for the new catalog. Have a great evening, and if you're traveling for the weekend, be safe! And as always, I thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your recognition.

    Happy Memorial Day weekend,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Laurie!! How exciting my friend!! Happy Memorial Day weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!