Thursday, May 30, 2013

One More Day!!

Good morning everyone!! Only one more day until the 2013/14 Catalog goes live!!! Woo hoo!! I am so excited for the release! I'm having an open house to celebrate the launch, which is only the second launch since I became a demo. So in honor of the release I wanted to share some sneak peeks. I'm looking forward to so many of the new items, and especially the color renovation. I thing SU! did a great job with the changes. Well, enough chit chat. Here are my peeks. Some of them have a combination of Sale-a-bration, retired, current and new products. It's hard to say good bye to your favorites, so I decided to use a little bit of everything.

I hope that gave you a good idea of some of the fun things coming up tomorrow. Stay tuned  for some more later on in the weekend. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous, Laurie!! I love the designs!! Have a great evening :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards:) The designs are fabulous!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. ll your cards are beautiful Laurie I love theembossing and the great papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!