Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Congrats! and Weekly Deals

Hey everyone! How was your Wednesday? I wanted to share a card that we will be creating Friday at our workshop and share the Weekly Deals at Stampin' Up!
I made this card before the Weekly Deals were posted and coincidentally enough, I used the Labels Collection Framelits. I was pretty excited to see them on the deal list! That never happens. lol

I saw another demonstrator post a card similar to this and really fell in love with the technique on the label. She called it the crackle technique. You just take some plastic wrap and crumble it into a ball using it like a stamp. Then stamp randomly on your cardstock. LOVE it! I used all the chalk inks that are in the Occasions Catalog for some variety. And since I was feeling inky, I got out the Stars Decorative Mask to create a background paper and added some Dazzling Details to the stars for some bling. The word Congrats was heat embossed in black and added some of the 1/4" black taffeta ribbon. I had a lot of fun making this.

Here are this week's deals:


 I hope you like my card and if you see anything in the deals selection, don't hesitate to grab it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a nice evening.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Strawberry Slush and Blushing Bride
Ink: Blushing Bride, Versamark, Colorbox Chalk Inks Aquarmarine, Rose Coral and Yellow Citrus
Framelits: Labels Collection
Stamp set: Bravo photopolymer
Black Embossing Powder
Dazzling Details
Black 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
SU! Dimensionals
Plastic Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Be sure to leave your address so that I can visit you too!